martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

PRESENTS....

Esta tarjeta la hice pensando en el reto de Caardvarcks, es algo muy sencillo, solo cosí el hilo dorado alrededor del círculo.... Esto es precisamente lo que tenías que hacer: Coser en el frente de tu tarjeta hehehe, la vela es un stamp el cual decoré con plumines de gel....
This card I made thinking in the challenge of Caardvarcks, it is something very simple, only I hand-stitch the golden thread around the circle.... This is in fact what you had to make: To hand-stitch in the front of your card hehehe... the candle is a stamp which I decorated with gel pen....
Gracias por ver....
Thanks for looking!

3 comentarios:

Andrea, dijo...

Fab card love the stamp and the papers you have used

Risa dijo...

I had to come back and visit. I took a close up and your card is really fantastic! The stitching is so neat yet effective. I love the pearls in the wreath too. You have a lot of style Patty!
malieta:)

Anónimo dijo...

Gorgeous cards!!! :) Love the added touch with the pearls.:)
Vanessa.