Esta combinación de colores también me gusta mucho!!!! Hice esta tarjeta ayer y me encantó el resultado!!!! La mariposa se ve bonita eh? This color combination I like a lot!!!!! I made it yesterday and Iloved the card hehehe And you!!!??? Butterfly looks beautiful eh? Kisses for all and Happy Scrapping!!!!
Hi Patty, sorry haven't visited for long time, your cards here are absolutely gorgeous!!! :) x
ResponderEliminarPatty, dame tu email... porfis!!!
ResponderEliminarPatty, me encanta la mariposa, y esas antenas enroscadas!!!
ResponderEliminarbesitos
Beautiful card !
ResponderEliminarPatty muy bonita!!!
ResponderEliminarEsta preciosa, la mariposa y los doodles mis favoritos.
ResponderEliminarME ENCANTA. ME GUSTO MUCHO EL COLOR Y TODO.
ResponderEliminarLA MARIPOSA QUEDO RE BIEN.
ROMI
This card is fantastic, love your butterfly and your B&W tags are fantastic.
ResponderEliminarOh Patti what a lovely little butterfly and card! You are such an inspiration! :)
ResponderEliminarWow, your card is gorgeous Patty! I really love the bold colors and the awesome paper! Beautiful job!
ResponderEliminarMaria
What a gorgeous card, Patty. Your designs are always beautiful.
ResponderEliminarEsta tarjeta me encanta!!!
ResponderEliminarEs que estoy descubriendo que me encantant los papeles de circulos/doodles!!!jejeje
This is lovely!!!
ResponderEliminar