He puesto puntitos de pintura acrílica y un stamp de corona aparte de otros detallitos... Los corchetes tienen glitter!!!!
Da un click sobre la imagen y vela en grande!
This card with "strange form" that have taken out myself of the mind, I loved jajaja I have put points of acrylic painting and a crown stamp apart of other little details... The brackets have glitter...!!!
Give a "click" on the image and see it more big!
Too cute! I LOVE the little house one you made! Awesome! Love all the details you put on your cards too.
ResponderEliminarI love this shape, and all your embellishments, great card
ResponderEliminarYour cards are very fantastic. Great colors!
ResponderEliminarStunning! the colours are great and I love the shape! very cool card!
ResponderEliminarOH! que bonita te quedo Patty! Gracias por compartir ;)
ResponderEliminarHoly cow what a cute shape to work with! Love it!
ResponderEliminarHermosas creaciones, todo lo que he visto me ha encantado, pero aún mas esta tarjeta, su forma irregular y los detalles. Excelente trabajo.
ResponderEliminarWow! I really like what you did! Love the glitter too!
ResponderEliminar